Fernandot.com forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome on fernandot.com's forum. Enjoy!

5 posters

Why you support Fernando? / Miért támogatod Fernandot?

Gabi
    Gabi

Why you support Fernando? / Miért támogatod Fernandot? Empty Why you support Fernando? / Miért támogatod Fernandot?

Post  Gabi Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Why?
    blair
    blair

Why you support Fernando? / Miért támogatod Fernandot? Empty Re: Why you support Fernando? / Miért támogatod Fernandot?

Post  blair Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:05 pm

ugh, too many things. besides his a perfect player, he's personality seems to be soooo great.
    and little off topic, but i'd love Fer to have twitter Sad
    Adél
    Adél
    Admin

Why you support Fernando? / Miért támogatod Fernandot? Empty Re: Why you support Fernando? / Miért támogatod Fernandot?

Post  Adél Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:12 pm

I absolutely agree.

And I want to have Nando twitter...now, he is friend with Ramos, so i hope, that he say Nando to do an account. Very Happy
    blair
    blair

Post  blair Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:14 pm

hey, i know! we should spam Ramos and Cesc to tell Nando to get twitter!
    Adél
    Adél
    Admin

Post  Adél Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:15 pm

Yess..but how?? :S
    blair
    blair

Post  blair Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:16 pm

idk, mayby by sending trillions tweets to them about this?
    Adél
    Adél
    Admin

Post  Adél Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:17 pm

We could try Very Happy Have you twitter?
    blair
    blair

Post  blair Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:23 pm

yeah... but i think we'll need more people for that. mayby we should choose date when to do this, make #ElNinoOnTwitter or something like trending, send it to Ramos and Cesc so they can show that to Nando xD sounds perfect but... we need someone with popular tumblr, so this person will tell all fans about it...
    and we should hurry, we have to do this till march 29th, cos i think Fer is leaving after game...
    Adél
    Adél
    Admin

Post  Adél Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:25 pm

Oh..this is hard...
    blair
    blair

Post  blair Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:27 pm

ok, ok Laughing but i think we just need to send a lot, like a hundred tweets to Ramos and Cesc, just they can see it. the rest will be in their hands...
    Adél
    Adél
    Admin

Post  Adél Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:28 pm

Yes. So..we going to do it?

Aww. Smile Look:
    blair
    blair

Post  blair Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:31 pm

it's worth trying... Ramos posted their picture on twitter, right? so Nando heard about it for sure. we just need to make one message to send to them. what it should be like?

aww, i just love them Very Happy
    Adél
    Adél
    Admin

Post  Adél Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:33 pm

Yes. Nando must know about it. Just one message, or how you mean?
    blair
    blair

Post  blair Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:36 pm

i mean... you, me, and all the others who will want to join this i think should send the same message.
    Adél
    Adél
    Admin

Post  Adél Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:37 pm

Yes. But what message?
    Oh..Marina cant use the forum..pls go on the webpage and tell her how.. I am trying..
    blair
    blair

Post  blair Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:41 pm

idk... something like "@Ramos @Cesc (i dont remeber their nicknames, lol) all Fernando fans would love Him to join twitter. Could you ask him to do this, please? Thank you!"
    i really don't know, i'm bad at it, lol
    Adél
    Adél
    Admin

Post  Adél Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:44 pm

You arent bad at it Very Happy This is cool Smile
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:46 pm

It is me.
    blair
    blair

Post  blair Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:47 pm

gey girl bounce
    so what... we're tweeting?
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:48 pm

O, my God. So, i am on forum now. haha
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:49 pm

make twiteer?
    Adél
    Adél
    Admin

Post  Adél Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:50 pm

Hello Marina! Smile

Yes. We are. @SergioRamos @cesc4official ...
    blair
    blair

Post  blair Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:50 pm

yeah, have you got one? we want to ask Ramos and Cesc to ask Fer to do one xD
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:52 pm

About what we are talking? About tweeter? We will make this? flower
    Adél
    Adél
    Admin

Post  Adél Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:52 pm

@SergioRamos @cesc4official All Fernando fans would love Him to join twitter. Could you ask him to do this, please? Thank you!

?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:06 am