Fernandot.com forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome on fernandot.com's forum. Enjoy!

4 posters

Talk with others

Nina
    Nina

Talk with others - Page 24 Empty Re: Talk with others

Post  Nina Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:42 pm

haha, maybe XD yes torres is torres Wink ♥️ really lovelyyyyyy ♥️
    and your plans for summer? i know you said you don't go anywhere, or am i wrong? but at home? will you work something? wait, this is your last year in college??
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:46 pm

no, i will not go anywhere. Well, yes on the end of June, i hope, i will be profesor of Music. i can not believe yet, it`s realyy soon right. On summer i don`t know i will rest, as said my friend.
    Nina
    Nina

Post  Nina Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:53 pm

professor?? uhh, that's awesome Smile)
    but now i go and have dinner, think i'll come back soon:) bye:) I love you
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:59 pm

i go too, to watch something on TV. See you Razz Razz
    blair
    blair

Post  blair Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:35 am

no Nina, i'm still not home.. i hope i'll back next week xD

and it's sooo nice that Fer took this pic, he's on vacations, so you know... he's kind Very Happy

some time ago there was Wojciech Szczęsny in some polish program, the interviewier is sooo mean, but people love him, he's always bringing the worst rumors about you and he's always putting a shade on you, but he's really awsome, and he asked Wojciech about his Arsenal teammates and other stuff, but what was more interesting, interviewer was laughting at Ronaldo, he asked is he crying and such things, and Wojciech answered that Cristiano is not like that, that Barca players are cry-cry Shocked i don't know...
    today Jerzy Dudek from Real will be on another program, it's funny too, but interviewer is nice, and he was playing in Liverpool with success, so maybe he'll say something about Nando? hah Very Happy we'll see

Nina
    Nina

Post  Nina Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:01 pm

XD
    but heyy, Szczęsny :O it's stupidity, not true, everyone knows that Shocked : P but about ronaldo... : P it's true... ok, sorry Very Happy but the interviewer... why was he talking about ronaldo to a arsenal player??? i don't understand... Suspect Very Happy
    oo i hope so *.* tell us, if he says something Razz(and if he doesn't criticise him)
    and, how are you today girls?
    blair
    blair

Post  blair Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:34 pm

haha, yeah, i have no idea why he was asking him about real xD well, you know, interviewer is music journalist, he's judge on x factor so he can be forgiven, lol

and how am i today? well, it's sunny at least, so i'm going to get a tan Very Happy and as always when atmosphere is changing i have a headache Evil or Very Mad how about you?

and is there in your country player simmilar looking to Nando? in poland people are calling Robert Lewandowski a Polish Torres, but i don't know, lol... http://www.google.pl/search?hl=pl&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla🇵🇱official&biw=922&bih=369&gbv=2&tbm=isch&oq=robert+lewandowski+&aq=f&aqi=g10&q=robert%20lewandowski

Nina
    Nina

Post  Nina Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:11 pm

XD
    uh, i'm sorry that :S i hope you'll be better and the weather still hot Wink in hungary , there's hot and sunny too, and very windy. i'm good, i'm downloading songs for my new mobile phone, i got it for my school-leaving Razz
    well, i don't know about any person, who looks out like nando in hungary...unfortunately:P and a person who plays like him... Very Happy no, i don't know either Razz and anyway, he (Lewandowski ) doesn't look like nando netiher, i think Razz
    blair
    blair

Post  blair Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:25 pm

thank you I love you

and what songs are you downloading?

hmm, this guy i showed you is one of our best players, he's playing in german club unfortunately... and he kind of looks like Nando in motion, especially in his new coca-cola commercial xD but well, it's just talking, there's no other Nando xD

btw, do you have facebook?

Nina
    Nina

Post  Nina Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:30 pm

sure, i don't say that he's not a good player just he doesn'T look like nando Razz and yes, we have only one nando Razz why is that a problem, that he's playing in a german club?:O:D but okay, i don't like so much dortmund:P but i liiiikee bayern münchen Very Happy ♥️ and the germany national team Very Happy
    yes, i have, you too?Smile
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:21 am

hey, firls? Very Happy Very Happy Any plans for today?
    blair
    blair

Post  blair Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:09 pm

hey Marina! I love you umm, nothing special, everyday is looking the same here Very Happy you?

Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:23 pm

hey Smile Smile i had first exam yesterday and i pass. Today i had another, but results we will know tomorrow.
    it`s very stressful believe me. Embarassed Embarassed
    Nina
    Nina

Post  Nina Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:22 pm

heyy my friends;) Marinaa great, congrats:) sure the other was good too Wink uhh, i believe that,and it can be so bad passing exams in summer...:S but soon it's the end, right? Smile
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:57 am

aha Embarassed Embarassed
    Nina
    Nina

Post  Nina Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:35 pm

hello girls Smile how are you today?
    Nina
    Nina

Post  Nina Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:48 pm

heyy,where are you all? Suspect Very Happy:D
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:56 pm

i am here. Wink Wink
    Imagine what happened to me today, now i `ll tell you. If you are here?
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:01 pm

So, this morning i had exam, half i pass but another half of exam i will know tomorrow. OMG so stressful but, ... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed monkey
    Yes, let`s continue : i was today in same cafeteria to wait exam and some of my friends told Fernando Torres, because he was them asotiation for Spain because we were have some Spanish kompositions and Spain opera, ... Anyway they told then Fernando Torres only, but only imagine can writte his name and sutname. Can you imagine that? I was so angry i said do you know how much Chelea paid for him come on, and let Torres. They apsolytly don`t know about Torres nothing.
    Nina
    Nina

Post  Nina Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:13 pm

ooo finally, yes i'm here Smile
    what?? they told that about nando, or what??? that he can write only his name, or i don't understand now that :O
    i'm glad that you passed the exam Smile
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:17 pm

name and last name like Fernando Torres only, do you understand? Like he is football player and football players that and then, pfpfpfpf, ... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    Yes, you just don`t know what you can say about that Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    Thank you Nina.
    Nina
    Nina

Post  Nina Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:21 pm

oo now i understand!! Evil or Very Mad it's...pff, yes, i can't say anything:@
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:24 pm

yes, unfortinately everybody are looking on football players like players not like person. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    But, we we are looking him on that part too, like football player, like person, we love Nora and Leo and SPAIN, and CHELSEA Very Happy Very Happy Right?
    Nina
    Nina

Post  Nina Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:31 pm

OF COURSE Very Happy:D and now i needed talking to a friend who likes football like me, so that's good that you came here Razz and anyway it's good too Very Happy I love you just o my god, i really really miss the football.... i just... can't do anything without it Very Happy i miss that evenings, i was watching them matches, once barca match, once chelsea... rarely, spain nt match... and i was watching today my photos about the spin nt, it was just about... 1-2 week ago, their last match but... i miss the boys... Sad Very Happy i don't know, but i think, i love the football more and more day by day...Razz ad it's strange, because i bad in sports, bad in playing football, butt watching... ♥️ and my sister likes football too, but not like me, and she doesn't understand that Razz (and the other sister doesn't like xD)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:37 pm

haha, well Nina, we are rarely girls which love to watch football. Here, girl to watch football this is OMG, so strange, only for boys is not. i don`t know why? When is some game or when is World or Euro cup then families are buying another TV becaue wemen are not watching football, then they are fighting with boyfriends, husbends for football, i don`t know maybe i am different but i think i woul never can do that. You?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content